.

.

Free Image Hosting cowswenthome.08: From the table to the laptop.. mahjong!

Sunday, October 05, 2008

From the table to the laptop.. mahjong!

Today was the day, when my dear dad took the first step towards modernism. Yup, no one's too old to play Viwawa! And you better know what that is!(go google) Previously, i was teaching my mum how to play this online mahjong game. From the basics; like using the mouse, double-clicking(YES you folks don't know how fortunate you are to know how to double-click!!!!!) to opening browsers to enter the webby... now my mum is quite a pro!

My dad must have been itching abit since he saw her playing almost every night in the living room, and RIGHT now my mum is teaching him LOL Earlier i was showing my dad how to use the mouse and look at the cursor, how funny it was for him to search for the white arrow on the screen!

I must say i can be the most patient and impatient nut to be in this planet! Yep that's true, i can say the same thing 1000 times to someone who geniuely wants learn, but i can't stand waiting in the queue at a fast-food counter where a couple in front of me are "troubled" with what to order! Nuts these people! Sheesh!

Well... i always believe being nice will bring you somewhere someday, eventually. Even if others take advantage of you(often the case). I have no regrets. Just don't underchange us too often. Well, my dad just "Huo" his first online mahjong game! SWEEEEETTTT!!!

Which means i gotta get another lappy soon :S

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home