.

.

Free Image Hosting cowswenthome.08: Woo

Monday, February 09, 2009

Woo

Heyz.... nope i have not neglected this blog lol. Many many many things happened since i last wrote. I got attached, got my dream job and am flying already!! Lotsa pics u can see on my facebook. How time flies huh.. I'm very grateful for everything that had happened.

But like a good reality drama, Something's bound to creep up to raise the ratings. I kinda woke up from my Cloud nine dream recently. Today actually. Not all's perfect. Someone let the dust run from under the carpet.

Yes life's one tough nut. I said it earlier and am saying it now. Even if u built a titianum armour around you over time, the impact still hurts as bad as the first one time. You guys know what i'm saying?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home